How To Be More Productive With ADHD Hypnosis
Are you fed up of leaving things until the last minute?
Are you fed up of working under pressure?
What if I told you that there is another way?
ADHD Hypnosis can show you how to be more productive when you have ADHD. But without that added stress.
Of course, the reason why most people with ADHD leave things until the last minute and "work well under pressure", but nonetheless feel stressed by it, is because it's the only way they know how to get things done.
Some swear by it and even report enjoying it, whilst others absolutely hate it and wish it would change.
First of all, why does this happen? In a nutshell, because children and adults with ADHD have low dopamine, they find it hard to get motivated and stay on track - especially with an activity that requires extended focus.
So let's acknowledge that this challenge is common with ADHD. You're not alone. And it's not your fault!
Hypnotherapy can show you, finally, how to be more productive with ADHD - without giving yourself burnout. Here's how:
- I commonly work with clients who think their problem is not being productive enough, when in fact it's not relaxing enough.
- My clients learn how to relax more and, paradoxically, get as much if not more done, without the stress.
- People with ADHD need more downtime and relaxation. When this is allowed, their focus and productivity improves.
- Dr Russel Berkley talks about people with ADHD having smaller "attentional tanks." When this is honoured by taking regular breaks, and working or studying more like a sprinter than a marathon runner, you can get more done with less stress.
- ADHD Hypnosis is very practical, and helps you organise your thoughts and get clear about your actions. This activates the Left Prefrontal Cortex of your brain (LPFC) which is like your Inner Organiser, and when that happens you get more done with more ease.
So if you're ready to go from stressed out productivity one day followed by zombified burnout and zero productivity the next, and instead establish a new pattern of activity that honours your individuality - relaxed productivity mode - then why not give ADHD Hypnosis a try...